Citrix System Administrator / Permanent position
You enjoy problem solving and you have a good knowledge of Citrix? We have a job for you! Cortex Human Engineering offers a wide range of business solutions and technological processes for its clients. As part of its development, Cortex GH is looking for an English-speaking Citrix system administrator.
Flexibility in managing your working hours and your projects. The freedom to take the initiative within an expanding organization
To make a difference while working for high-profile clients in a family-like environment.
- Recommend, configure and maintain the Windows and Citrix server infrastructure (servers and clients)
- Analyze the performance of the infrastructure and recommend improvements
- Participate in delivering major projects to our clients
- Act as a technical reference for the team in front of the clients’ technology architecture teams and project managers
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Integrate patches, drivers and packages
- Carry out automation and installation tests
- Support problem resolution
- Offer 1st and 2nd level telephone support
- Write documentation and procedures
- Coaching the less experienced resources of the team
- 3 years experience in administration of Citrix environments
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (7.x and higher), Windows Server 2008 – 2016 operating systems and Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Good knowledge of VMware vCenter 6.X products
- Good spoken and written English
- Knowledge of French an asset
- Be available in support mode and/or production mode outside normal hours (a few times a month)
The ability to work as part of a team, organizational skills, autonomy, the ability to meet deadlines and a concern for providing good customer service are qualities sought after.
We are waiting for YOUR CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Rest assured that we will give each application our full attention. We will communicate with candidates whose application will receive further consideration.