Service Delivery Manager / Permanent position
Cortex GH is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our permanent Managed Services team. Cortex GH offers a wide range of business solutions and technological processes for its prestigious Canadian and international clients.
- Establish the project plan for each delivery;
- Define the resource requirements for the delivery of the contracts in time and skills, guardian of the scope, in connection with the agreements concluded with the sales;
- Manage the risks, see to their mitigation, trigger activities that will allow to see to their resolution if necessary;
- Maintain close and regular contact between the client and the teams involved in order to maintain a climate of trust and healthy collaboration;
- See to the invoicing and the maintenance of the budget for each of the deliveries assigned to him.
- Ensures that everything is in hand (contractual agreements, availability of resources) to establish the project plan, in time, and communicates the information to the PLs so that they can coordinate their resources accordingly;
- Coordinates the activities of the various practices that will be involved in the delivery;
- Manages the progress of the project and regularly reports any deviation to the operations management (deadline, scope, quality);
- Follows up on customer requests with colleagues (PL or sales), sees to the resolution of escalations;
- With the help of the operations management, implements the tools and standards that will allow the adequate follow-up of the projects;
- 2 to 5 years experience in IT infrastructure project management
- Good knowledge of: AWS, Citrix, Cloud, Microsoft, O365, Active Directory, SCCM, etc.
- Mastery of project management techniques and methods as well as associated tools
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand the issues that arise in the context of projects
- Mastery of communication and meeting facilitation techniques
- PMP or other certification (an asset)
- Sense of organization and responsibility, dynamism, rigor, flexibility and a great ability to listen
- Ability to communicate with clients and different levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
Oh yes! We also offer…
- A competitive salary and a profit sharing bonus
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation upon employment depending on experience
- Drug insurance
- 5 days off for personal reasons
- Possibility of remote work
The masculine gender is used to lighten the text, without any discriminatory intent.
We thank each of the candidates for their interest. Please be assured that we will give your application our utmost attention. We will communicate with the candidates whose applications are selected.